From: Mike Crawford <mikecrfd@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Cc: erkolson@×××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] apache::asp
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:29:40
1 Eric Sammer wrote:
2
3 > Eric Sammer wrote:
4 >
5 >> AddType .asp text/html
8 > Sorry for the bad form replying to my own message, but I got the order
9 > of arguments to AddType incorrect - it should be mime type first, then
10 > file extensions, ala:
11 >
12 > AddType text/html .asp
13 >
14 Thanks for the tip Eric... I got it working quite nicely on apache
15 2.0.48 after adding that mime type to
16 /etc/apache2/conf/commonapache2.conf in the addtypes and doublechecking
17 my mod_perl settings.. I added the extra bundle for xslt functionality
18 aswell. Now if there was something for apache 2 that could parse visual
19 basic scripts my old webstore i have sitting on the shelf could be
20 useful once more =] Here's the working example...
21 http://www.eliteitminds.com/asp/eg/