From: Eric Sammer <eric@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] apache::asp
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:48:13
1 Mike Crawford wrote:
2 > Now if there was something for apache 2 that could parse visual
3 > basic scripts my old webstore i have sitting on the shelf could be
4 > useful once more =] Here's the working example...
5 > http://www.eliteitminds.com/asp/eg/
6
7 I've never used them, but Chilisoft used to make an Apache module that
8 would handle VB. If I recall, Chilisoft was purchased by Sun and now it
9 is only available for Sun Java System (which was Sun One, which was
10 Netscape Enterprise, which was ...). You may be able to contact Sun and
11 find out if they still offer the Apache module. Be aware that Chilisoft
12 ASP was commercial and will cost you quite a bit, to be sure. You'd
13 probably save a lot of money (and time) rebuilding it.
14
15 Glad to see you got Apache::ASP working though. I have heard a few
16 people on the mod_perl mailing list who are quite happy with it.
19 Eric Sammer
20 eric@××××××××××××.com
21 http://www.ineoconcepts.com