From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] mailserver setup of choice?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:09:36
1 It was esspecialy troubling since this little problem brought a dual 3G xeon rig to its knees with only a 200+/- user load
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Jean Blignaut
5 Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 5:56 PM
6 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
7 Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] mailserver setup of choice?
8
9 I also have razor and pyzor setup (that is one or the other doesn't actually work) but some times I have issues with losing connections I had some REAL trouble in the beginning with spamassassin which shot cpu up to meltdown loads 150 - up to system crash but later realized that that was because I had no limit on the size of mails scanned
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Pawe³ Madej [mailto:linux@××××××××.info]
13 Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 5:47 PM
14 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mailserver setup of choice?
16
69 --
70 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list
74 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list