From: Ricardo <glist@×××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] qmail-ldap implementation
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:42:48
1 Hello guys,
2
3 I'm working with the qmail-ldap ebuild to set up 2 mailservers for
4 my company. I'm exporting by NFS the maildirs to the mailservers
5 everything until now is working great, i'm getting the mail with no
6 problems.
7
8 My questions is this, I know that some of you on this list work with
9 this ebuild too, how do you manage this system? do you use any
10 web-interface?
11 The way I see it I can create an user on the LDAP server and get the mail
12 but wen I add a new domain? I'll have to add it on the mailservers also,
13 so it's not a job i can relegate to a "normal" person, right?
14
15 I read on the "Life With qmail-ldap" that there is a qmail-ldap-control
16 patch
17 maybe that is the solution that i'm looking for, is anyone using it?
18
19 Any idea or comment is welcome, tnx
22 RNuno