From: Andy Dustman <farcepest@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o, glist@×××××××××.pt
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail-ldap implementation
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:13:13
1 On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:40:42 +0000, Ricardo <glist@×××××××××.pt> wrote:
2
3 > My questions is this, I know that some of you on this list work with
4 > this ebuild too, how do you manage this system? do you use any
5 > web-interface?
6
7 I'm not using qmail-ldap presently, but take a look at phpldapadmin:
8
9 * net-nds/phpldapadmin
10 Latest version available: 0.9.4b
11 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
12 Size of downloaded files: 367 kB
13 Homepage: http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net
15 aspects of your LDAP server.
16 License: GPL-2
17
18 It does not seem to have any direct support for the qmail LDAP schema,
19 but it does not appear to be too hard to add support in the form of a
20 template. (I have very limited experience with this package.) If you
21 decide to do this, I hope you will contribute it back to the author; I
22 may have use for it myself in the not-too-distant future.
23 --
24 Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.