From: Dan Barr <danbarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] /usr/src/linux
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:20:58
1 You're right, I should have made more distinction between
2 linux-headers (or linux26-headers), and the headers contained in the
3 source tree for the currently-running kernel. Glibc uses the seperate
4 headers package, while kernel modules like nvidia-kernel make use of
5 the currently running kernel's headers as found in /usr/src/linux.
6
7 Dan
8
9 On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:52:47 -0400, Smith, Adam