From: Squall Liu <squall.q.liu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] KVM Virtualization on Gentoo server
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:12:36
1 thanks guys
2
3 I'm installing openvz now , but how to configure the openvz kernel configure
4 file for myself requirements?
5
6 When I just changed the cpu type in original configure file which was
7 downloaded from the OpenVZ.org .
8 and almost of drivers had be marked Modules by default in it .
9
10 but when I use the new openvz-kernel to boot up my computer , it displays
11 can't mount the "root"
12 and the root is not a block device (0,0)
13
14 but when I configure the kernel by hands , in the other words , it's that I
15 cancel all the drivers that I don't need , only choose the ones I want , and
16 include them in kernel ,not by Modules . But when I make the new kernel it
17 throw out many errors , almost of them are saying some xxxxx is not defined
18 in xxxxxx
19
20 who has any ideas about it ?
21