From: Wendall Cada <wendallc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] in/out ACL SMTP filter
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:47:23
1 You could check out using amavisd-new for receiving mail. There are
2 several guides on using amavisd-new with postfix. I've not heard a
3 single good thing about courier-mta, so I've never investigated its
4 capabilities. You can have amavisd-new use a mysql backend and create
5 per user rules for filtering. I'm not aware of anything for smtp.
6
7 HTH
8
9 Wendall