From: Kirk Hoganson <kirk2@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] in/out ACL SMTP filter
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:51:41
1 You could have this setup process both in and outbound mail as they are
2 both processed by postfix.
3
4 Wendall Cada said the following:
5 > You could check out using amavisd-new for receiving mail. There are
6 > several guides on using amavisd-new with postfix. I've not heard a
7 > single good thing about courier-mta, so I've never investigated its
8 > capabilities. You can have amavisd-new use a mysql backend and create
9 > per user rules for filtering. I'm not aware of anything for smtp.
10 >
11 > HTH
12 >
13 > Wendall