From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:37:17
1 Wang Penghui wrote:
2
3 > Hi all:
4 >
5 > I have a cyrus-imapd installation. And it contains lots of users.
6 > When i add a new account to cyrus-imapd server. The user who has been
7 > created right now have to subscribe his mail folders mannully. I
8 > wonder that whether or not subscribe the mail folders automatic? I
9 > have searched the web for a long time. But no result. If it could be,
10 > how to implement it?
11 > My cyrus version is 2.2.3
12 >
13 > Thanks very much for view this message.
14 >
15 > Wang Penghui
18 Sorry for the dumb question, but... you're creating all your folders
19 prepending users. to their name, aren't you? This is a very typical
20 mistake of cyrus-imapd newbies (actually it was one of mi first mistakes
21 :o) )
22
23 Best regards
24 Jose