From: Wang Penghui <wangpenghui@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:49:55
1 Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
2
3 > Wang Penghui wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hi all:
6 >>
7 >> I have a cyrus-imapd installation. And it contains lots of users.
8 >> When i add a new account to cyrus-imapd server. The user who has been
9 >> created right now have to subscribe his mail folders mannully. I
10 >> wonder that whether or not subscribe the mail folders automatic? I
11 >> have searched the web for a long time. But no result. If it could be,
12 >> how to implement it?
13 >> My cyrus version is 2.2.3
14 >>
15 >> Thanks very much for view this message.
16 >>
17 >> Wang Penghui
21 > Sorry for the dumb question, but... you're creating all your
22 > folders prepending users. to their name, aren't you? This is a very
23 > typical mistake of cyrus-imapd newbies (actually it was one of mi
24 > first mistakes :o) )
25 >
26 Sorry for my poor english, I could not understand your words clearly. I
27 think you said that
28 in cyrus-imapd all the users begins with a "user." and the inbox of
29 "hartt" 's folder name is
30 "user.hartt" , then you ask me whether or not i create the folder name
31 with "users.hartt", isn't it?
32 My mothed is correct. I create the folders with a perpending "user.".
33
34 But now, my question is how to subscribe the mail folders automatic when
35 the folder created?
36
37 Thanks for your help.
38