From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Managing IP aliases
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:35:33
1 On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Jeff Rooney wrote:
2
3 > I actually ran into this about two months ago. What I ended up doing was
4 > creating a table that contains all the available IP's and on startup I
5 > have a basic script loop through that table and creates an alias using
6 > `ifconfig`. This works great for our purpose as we have apache build its
7 > configurations based off of the the same database. =) Just an idea.
8
9 Is this a flat file or DBM-based database?
10
11 Has anyone looked at /etc/conf.d/net.example after the latest update to
12 sysvinit?
16 Aj.
17 --
18 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list