From: Gilles Nedostoupof <gilles@×××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o, nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Apache, PHP and MySQL
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:45:07
1 Hi Nick!
2
3 Be also sure to emerge dev-php/mod_php and not dev-php/php for Apache
4 support (second one is for command line interface).
5
6 Gilles.
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Nick Van Vlaenderen [mailto:nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be]
10 Sent: lundi 27 octobre 2003 0:59
11 To: gentoo-server@g.o
12 Subject: [gentoo-server] Apache, PHP and MySQL
13
14 Hi folks,
15
16 I'd like to run Apache with PHP and MySQL so users can use databases. I
17 emerged Apache, PHP and MySQL, but how can I make Apache support PHP and
18 MySQL?
19
20 Thanks.
21
22 Nick
25 Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
26 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
27 frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
28 mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
29 raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.