From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Apache, PHP and MySQL
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:58:48
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I'd like to run Apache with PHP and MySQL so users can use databases. I
4 emerged Apache, PHP and MySQL, but how can I make Apache support PHP and
5 MySQL?
6
7 Thanks.
8
9 Nick
12 Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
13 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
14 frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
15 mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
16 raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.