From: Jeremy Kitchen <kitchen@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Question about Gentoo-Server Portage Tree
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:08:14
1 On Tuesday 27 April 2004 02:52 pm, Georg Hubinger wrote:
2 > Hi there.
3 >
4 > Just wanted to ask how far the effort on deploying a stable server portage
5 > tree has come.
6 > Secondly, if there's any possibility on participating in exactely this
7 > issue.
8
9 I'd love to hear about this progress as well. It is why I joined this mailing
10 list, but unfortunately I have seen very little, if any, discussion about it.
11
12 I'd be willing to put in any sort of work that might be involved, including
13 setting up test machines etc.
14
15 -Jeremy
18 Jeremy Kitchen