From: Dan Shookowsky <shookow@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Root exploit in virtually all 2.4 kernels ... fixed
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:56:44
1 I've been waiting for the patched version of gaming-sources, but
2 when I tried to emerge gamin-sources last night, I received a
3 message stating that all of the ebuilds were masked. I assumed
4 it was because they were in the process of being patched.
5 Should I just emerge -u gaming-sources<explicit-version>?