From: Benedikt Boehm <hollow@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] KVM Virtualization on Gentoo server
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:02:12
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Squall Liu wrote:
5 > hi Christian
6 >
7 > I am going to run more than 5 guest os on on server , so maybe VMware is
8 > not suit for me @_@
9
10 it seems like you want os-level virtualization aka linux-vserver and openvz
11
12 no overhead, very easy deployment...
15 > and when you finish the kvm in gentoo on your new PC , please just let
16 > me know , I want to know some details :)
17 >
18 > Thanks in advance and have a good luck~~~
19 >
20 > Sincerely
21 >
22 > On 6/20/07, *Christian Parpart* <trapni@g.o