From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail woes
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:25:39
1 hee hee... good point... though I don't think I've added anything else
2 to daemontools (it would have an entry under /service, right?)...
3
4 And besides, all them there services need a good restartin' now and
5 then... ;-)
6
7 b
10 Eric Paynter wrote:
11 > Kashani said:
12 >
13 >>I'd also restart qmail, but I don't think that it's actually necessary.
14 >>/etc/init.d/svscan stop
15 >>/etc/init.d/svscan start
18 > eeeek!!! Only use this command if qmail is the only thing using
19 > daemontools!! This will restart every service in your /service directory.
20 >
21 > To restart only the smtp daemon, do:
22 >
23 > svc -t /service/qmail-smtpd
24 >
25 > -Eric