From: Georg Hubinger <g.hubinger@××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail woes
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 04:58:04
1 So is it working now or was this sarcasm?
4 > hee hee... good point... though I don't think I've added anything else
5 > to daemontools (it would have an entry under /service, right?)...
6 >
7 > And besides, all them there services need a good restartin' now and
8 > then... ;-)
9 >
10 > b
13 > Eric Paynter wrote:
14 > > Kashani said:
15 > >
16 > >>I'd also restart qmail, but I don't think that it's actually necessary.
17 > >>/etc/init.d/svscan stop
18 > >>/etc/init.d/svscan start
21 > > eeeek!!! Only use this command if qmail is the only thing using
22 > > daemontools!! This will restart every service in your /service directory.
23 > >
24 > > To restart only the smtp daemon, do:
25 > >
26 > > svc -t /service/qmail-smtpd
27 > >
28 > > -Eric