From: Joby Walker <zorloc@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mailman^postfix update problems
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:28:13
1 Christian,
2
3 Have you tried manually running check_perms? Have you checked the
4 mailman logs? The mailman logs are pretty good, I usually find some
5 important info on why mailman misbehaves for me.
6
7 jbw
8
9 Christian Parpart wrote:
10 > Hi all,
11 >
12 > I recently updated my postfix and mailman resulting into some mailman issues,
13 > that is, I can send mails to the mailinglists it serves, they get archived,
14 > but they won't be sent out to the subscribers. Why?
15 >
16 > I already look into postfix' main.cf and the Mailman/Default.py for some
17 > changes, but nothing special found.
18 >
19 > Also, the mailman ebuild seems to have some problems, it creates the .keep
20 > files, and then executes bin/check_perms which interprets even those files as
21 > directories what - of course - results into an error while emerging.
22 >
23 > I inserted an
24 >
25 > find . -type d -name .keep -exec rm -f {} \;
26 >
27 > above the check_perms command line in this ebuild.
28 >
29 > Thanks in advance,
30 > Christian Parpart.