From: Christian Parpart <cparpart@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] mailman^postfix update problems
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:25:49
1 Hi all,
2
3 I recently updated my postfix and mailman resulting into some mailman issues,
4 that is, I can send mails to the mailinglists it serves, they get archived,
5 but they won't be sent out to the subscribers. Why?
6
7 I already look into postfix' main.cf and the Mailman/Default.py for some
8 changes, but nothing special found.
9
10 Also, the mailman ebuild seems to have some problems, it creates the .keep
11 files, and then executes bin/check_perms which interprets even those files as
12 directories what - of course - results into an error while emerging.
13
14 I inserted an
15
16 find . -type d -name .keep -exec rm -f {} \;
17
18 above the check_perms command line in this ebuild.
19
20 Thanks in advance,
21 Christian Parpart.