From: Dormando <dormando@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] requirements for a more stable portage tree
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:53:14
1 Oh, shoot, one more thing.
2
3 I brought it up before... but like ... if there's any human way that
4 feature changes/major behavior changes/feature removals in software
5 packages could be listed between frozen releases? :(
6
7 Then while we're planning our updates from 2004.2 to 2004.3 we could look
8 at the "feature changes" and more easily see what will need attention. If
9 this is too much work, I fully understand. It's up to us to go look at
10 actual changelogs/etc, it would just be awful timesaving, and folks who're
11 updating the ebuilds already have access to the changelogs if I'm not
12 mistaken :)
13
14 -Dormando