From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Configuration managment system
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:58:25
1 On 26-03-2009 16:39:09 +0100, Jonas Bernoulli wrote:
2 > It's just that I want to get the git backend to work first and THEN
3 > implement support for different backends.
4 >
5 > It has been suggested that this project might be so small for soc, but
6 > this desire to have multiple backends suggests that their are plenty
7 > of things to do :-)
8
9 All I'd like to see is that $VCS is in the back of your mind in the
10 design phase. Whether or not you implement more than one VCS is another
11 discussion. To repeat, I think it should not be impossible to use
12 another VCS.
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level