From: Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@×××××××.li>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Configuration managment system
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:03:57
1 On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 16:58, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 26-03-2009 16:39:09 +0100, Jonas Bernoulli wrote:
3 >> It's just that I want to get the git backend to work first and THEN
4 >> implement support for different backends.
5 >>
6 >> It has been suggested that this project might be so small for soc, but
7 >> this desire to have multiple backends suggests that their are plenty
8 >> of things to do :-)
9 >
10 > All I'd like to see is that $VCS is in the back of your mind in the
11 > design phase.  Whether or not you implement more than one VCS is another
12 > discussion.  To repeat, I think it should not be impossible to use
13 > another VCS.
14
15 Okay with that I totally agree.