From: darkdefende@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Ebuild Generator week 2 update
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:52:01
1 This week I worked some on making my parser respect ifdefs
2 correctly and cleaned up some code.
3 However I have yet to come up with how to store the
4 includes that is inside idefs and what to do if there is
5 includes that depends on two ifdefs. IE:
6
7 #ifdef DEF1
8 #include <gsoc>
9 #ifdef DEF2
10 #include <2011>
11 #endif
12 #endif
13
14 I need to figure out how to store this in a good and
15 simple way so that I can probe the list/dict and get what
16 includes defined (or not defined) variables pull in so I
17 can link them to useflags.
18
19 I am sad to say that I didn't get much work done this week
20 because of my finals. I hope that the work that I've done
21 before the official coding start can make up for my
22 downtime during my finals right now.