From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ebuild Generator week 2 update
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 01:07:15
1 On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 21:51 +0200, darkdefende@×××××.com wrote:
2 > This week I worked some on making my parser respect ifdefs
3 > correctly and cleaned up some code.
4 > However I have yet to come up with how to store the
5 > includes that is inside idefs and what to do if there is
6 > includes that depends on two ifdefs. IE:
7 >
8 > #ifdef DEF1
9 > #include <gsoc>
10 > #ifdef DEF2
11 > #include <2011>
12 > #endif
13 > #endif
14 >
15 > I need to figure out how to store this in a good and
16 > simple way so that I can probe the list/dict and get what
17 > includes defined (or not defined) variables pull in so I
18 > can link them to useflags.
21 Use recursive (iterable)/(data/(iterable) type checks...
22
23 def process_deps(pkg_deps):
24 flat_list = []
25 for dep in pkg_deps:
26 if isinstrance(dep, iterable):
27 result = process_dep(dep)
28 if result:
29 flat_list.append(result)
30 elif use_enabled(dep):
31 flat_list.append(dep)
32 return flat_list
35 > I am sad to say that I didn't get much work done this week
36 > because of my finals. I hope that the work that I've done
37 > before the official coding start can make up for my
38 > downtime during my finals right now.
43 Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>