From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [SOC Ebuild generator project] Introduction and C&C
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:34:58
1 On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 18:49 +0100, darkdefende@×××××.com wrote:
2 > Brian Dolbec writes:
3 >
4 > > Absolutely. But I wanted to get the thought out there. Then maybe this
5 > > years code could be designed to be easier to upgrade it's AI next year.
6 > >
7 > I have never written anything related to AI code generation before so I
8 > don't really know how I would design the code to be easily modified to
9 > support this.
10 > If there any easy rules to follow or do I have know how it works on a very
11 > advanced level?
14 Neither have I. Nor do I even pretend to know anything about
15 implementing this type of thing. But for the purpose of your proposal,
16 don't worry about it. I intend to find out more about it. As I find
17 out the info needed. I'll make it known. At that point it can be
18 decided if a slight change to the design is warranted.
19 --
20 Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>