From: Robert Seaton <seatonr@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Plan 9 From Gentoo: Weekly Status Report #7
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:42:36
1 > Sure, my recollection is that gregkh (Greg Kroah-Hartman) loves to work
2 > with new kernel contributors, and he's a Gentoo dev among other things.
3 > He's best reached by email, as he's not on IRC regularly.
4 >
5 > Another option is Mike Frysinger (vapier), as he also contributes a fair
6 > bit upstream. Let me know if either of those people work out for you,
7 > and if they don't, I'm sure we can think of some more. Those are just
8 > the names that came to the top of my mind.
9
10 What are their emails? gregkh@g.o and vapier@g.o or
11 something else?
12