From: Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Project management for GSoC students @ soc.gentooexperimental.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:11:49
1 Hi all,
2
3 I somehow managed to stumble on soc.gentooexperimental.org.
4
5 It's a Gentoo owned machine with redmine installed
6 (see http://www.redmine.org/)
7
8 It would be nice if all student projects were hosted there. I am not
9 talking about code, that will be hosted elsewhere. This web provides
10 wiki, bug-tracking, simple document management (for weekly reports),
11 news and much more.
14 Quoting from web:
15 If you are a student or a mentor, register an account, and contact
16 "nirbheek" or "bonsaikitten" on #gentoo-soc @ FreeNode to get your
17 project created, your account confirmed, and allotted to that project.
20 So go ahead, register and let's start aggregating all our stuff in one
21 place so that it's easy to track progress on GSoC projects for whole
22 community.
25 Stanislav Ochotnicky
26 jabber: sochotnicky@×××××.com
27 icq: 74274152