From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Project management for GSoC students @ soc.gentooexperimental.org
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 04:55:08
1 Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I somehow managed to stumble on soc.gentooexperimental.org.
5 >
6 > It's a Gentoo owned machine with redmine installed
7 > (see http://www.redmine.org/)
8
9 If it was Gentoo owned then it would be gentoo.org ;) Special thanks to
10 Patrick for hosting this box.
13 > It would be nice if all student projects were hosted there. I am not
14 > talking about code, that will be hosted elsewhere. This web provides
15 > wiki, bug-tracking, simple document management (for weekly reports),
16 > news and much more.
19 > Quoting from web:
20 > If you are a student or a mentor, register an account, and contact
21 > "nirbheek" or "bonsaikitten" on #gentoo-soc @ FreeNode to get your
22 > project created, your account confirmed, and allotted to that project.
25 > So go ahead, register and let's start aggregating all our stuff in one
26 > place so that it's easy to track progress on GSoC projects for whole
27 > community.
28
29 Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.
30
31 -Jeremy