From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 06:12:12
1 On 23:10 Sat 15 Aug , Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
2 > I hope I'll work with you to further improve collagen and after
3 > that, other Gentoo projects. I am not going anywhere yet, as long
4 > as you won't chase me away with a stick :-) For me this is not really
5 > over, I'll chill out a little bit of course, but if at all possible I'd
6 > like to continue contributing.
7
8 Please do stick around! We'd love to have you and the other students in
9 the community. I've mentioned to the GSoC mentors that we should extend
10 an invitation to become a Gentoo developer to anyone motivated and
11 working at high enough standards. Those of you interested, please
12 express your desire to your mentor, and we can go from there!
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie
17
18 Donnie Berkholz