From: Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:16:17
1 On 23:12 Sat 15 Aug , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 23:10 Sat 15 Aug , Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
3 > > I hope I'll work with you to further improve collagen and after
4 > > that, other Gentoo projects. I am not going anywhere yet, as long
5 > > as you won't chase me away with a stick :-) For me this is not really
6 > > over, I'll chill out a little bit of course, but if at all possible I'd
7 > > like to continue contributing.
8 >
9 > Please do stick around! We'd love to have you and the other students in
10 > the community. I've mentioned to the GSoC mentors that we should extend
11 > an invitation to become a Gentoo developer to anyone motivated and
12 > working at high enough standards. Those of you interested, please
13 > express your desire to your mentor, and we can go from there!
14
15 Ah yes, I probably should have mentioned that weaver and I talked
16 about becoming gentoo dev a little bit. We decided we'll get back
17 to it after GSoC is all over. So yes, sticking around is on the agenda.
18 Don't worry, no one made me feel unwanted here, sometimes I just have a
19 weird sense of unhumour :-/
23 Stanislav Ochotnicky
24 Working for Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org
25 Implementing Tree-wide collision checking and provided files database
26 http://soc.gentooexperimental.org/projects/show/collision-database
27 Blog: http://inputvalidation.blogspot.com/search/label/gsoc
30 jabber: sochotnicky@×××××.com
31 icq: 74274152