From: Joachim Filip Bartosik <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Council web app - introduction
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 17:19:00
1 (Note: this is c&p from my blog [0])
2
3 I’m working on application for Gentoo Council[1] this year. You can see
4 current code in repository on GitHub[2], you can expect frequent non
5 fast forward changes there. You can find reviewed code in repository on
6 overlays.gentoo.org[3]. All changes in the repository on
7 overlays.gentoo.org will be fast forwardable.
8
9 Like my GSoC project in 2010[4] the main part of this will be a
10 hobo[5]-based ruby on rails[6] web application. I’m using hobo-devise[7]
11 gem to manage authentication, to provide LDAP integration. I want to
12 expand MeetBot[8] to provide IRC bot that will help to manage Council
13 meetings on IRC.
14
15 [0]
16 http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/council-application-short-introduction/