From: Aaron Lebahn <cplusplus328@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gsoc Idea: EeePC Script/Build
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:42:48
1 Hello, I would like to apply as a student in the Google Summer of Code
2 program. I would like to work on creating a simple method to install Gentoo
3 on an EeePC. This will involve creating scripts and code that will
4 preconfigure the Gentoo instalation to be optimized for the EeePC, and to
5 contain all of the appropriate modules and configurations to enable all
6 hardware on the EeePC.
7 I own an EeePC 900 with which I wil be abe to test. I am uncertain if this
8 or something similar has been done before, or if this is an appropriate
9 Google SOC project. Please give feedback or questions, thankyou.
12 Aaron Lebahn.