From: heroxbd <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: redlizard@×××××××××.nl
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Summary for 2013.7.14-8.18
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:50:42
1 Dear Guys and Gals,
2
3 Gentoo on Android is about running Gentoo natively in a directory prefix
4 on Android devices[1] in parallel with native Android, mentored by Luca.
5
6 It is behind schedule.
7
8 Done in the last week,
9
10 > Schedule till 2013.8.16,
11 >
12 > 1. RAP patches to binutils and gcc upstream
13
14 We abandoned the plan to make a patch for gcc upstream, as we don't have
15 a natural solution. We poked upstream (gcc bug 52556) hoping to be
16 supported.
17
18 binutils patch rolls to next week.
19
20 > 2. distribute armhf RAP stage3 by bittorrent
21
22 I am compiling a new stage3. The microSD card is too slow for small
23 files. I am thinking of other solutions.
24
25 Any other good way to set up a build farm for arm?
26
27 > 3. bootstrap script for RAP (based on Prefix official and
28 > redlizard's versions)
29
30 redlizard, my overlay[1] is still pending :( let me try to update it
31 again in 8 hours.
32
33 1. http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=dev/heroxbd.git