From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: redlizard@×××××××××.nl
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Gentoo on Android: Summary for 2013.8.18-25
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 06:50:28
1 Dear Guys and Gals,
2
3 Gentoo on Android is about running Gentoo natively in a directory prefix
4 on Android devices[1] in parallel with native Android, mentored by Luca.
5
6 It is behind schedule.
7
8 Done in the last week,
9
10 > 1. RAP patches to binutils and gcc upstream
11 >
12 > binutils patch rolls to next week.
13
14 Send patch to binutils upstream
15
16 http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.binutils/63137
17
18 no feedback yet though.
19
20 > 2. distribute armhf RAP stage3 by bittorrent
21
22 I was given permission by infra team to distribute it on Gentoo mirrors.
23
24 > 3. bootstrap script for RAP (based on Prefix official and
25 > redlizard's versions)
26
27 Updated my repo. But no advancement in the bootstrap script.
28
29 Cheers,
30 Benda