From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Introduction (Project - Standalone Gentoo Chromebook)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 08:07:44
1 NO, don't just put a link to the blog post in oyur weekly report. Keep the
2 blog detailed, but make the email here as a summary with the main
3 highlights.
4 That way people can get an overview of your project and progress, and go to
5 the link for more details if they wish.
8 On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:56 PM Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com>