From: Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Introduction (Project - Standalone Gentoo Chromebook)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:45:43
1 Okay...Got it.
2
3 -- Regards
4 Ashwin A Kumar
5
6 On Tue, 26 May 2020, 13:17 Brian Dolbec, <brian.dolbec@×××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > NO, don't just put a link to the blog post in oyur weekly report. Keep
9 > the blog detailed, but make the email here as a summary with the main
10 > highlights.
11 > That way people can get an overview of your project and progress, and go
12 > to the link for more details if they wish.
15 > On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:56 PM Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com>