From: Eitan Mosenkis <eitan@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC status] Web-based image builder
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:03:54
1 Thanks for the tip. I'd actually seen SuSE studio earlier, but it's
2 by invitation only now, so I can't get much out of it (you can get an
3 invitation, but you have to commit to give them regular feedback and
4 all). I am planning on making this project portable to other
5 distros/package managers than Gentoo/Portage, though I'll only be
6 writing the actual code for a Gentoo/Portage setup.
7
8 On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Patrice