From: Tom Stellard <tstellar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, kyron@××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] USB bootable clustering LiveCD
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 01:35:34
1 On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Tom Stellard <tstellar@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I have begun trying to create the liveCD image.  I had to create
4 > specifies for x86, because I don't have an AMD64 machine.  I ran into
5 > a problem setting up NFSroot.  When I ran this command:
6 > catalyst -f stage1.spec
7 > I ended up getting an error message, I have attached the output from
8 > catalyst to this e-mail with all the details.  Any idea what I might
9 > be doing wrong?
12 I found the problem. I forgot to download a stage3, and I was trying
13 to seed the liveCD stage1 with a portage snapshot.
14
15 -Tom Stellard