From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Sni <hoax@××××.ru>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] clustering-livecd
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:53:54
1 On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Sni <hoax@××××.ru> wrote:
2 > I've played a little with the scripts in proj repo; it is based on catalyst tool.
3 > So, the main issue here is that building liveUSB/liveHDD is not supported by catalyst.
4 > Then I guess I have to implement such functionality in catalyst.
5 > What do you think? Is it right way?
8 I can't vouch for whether this approach is best (I'll leave that to
9 others more familiar with catalyst). However, I'm sure there would be
10 general interest in the ability to create USB install media for
11 Gentoo, which might be a very nice byproduct of this approach if it
12 works for clustering.