From: Anurup Raveendran <anurupraveendran@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Applying for Gentoo-SOC
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:16:12
1 Hello,
2
3 Thank you for your reply . I did post on both the IRC as well as the
4 mailing list, but I haven't received any reply from them yet.
5
6 Regards,
7
8 On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
9 > On 12:07 Mon 28 Mar     , Anurup Raveendran wrote:
10 >> Hello , My name is Anurup Raveendran. I'm a final year student in
11 >> Model Engineering College. I was going through the project ideas page.
12 >> I came across the idea " Web Interface for submitting documentation
13 >> changes". I want to apply for GSOC  and interested in working on that
14 >> idea. I didn't find any contacts on that idea. It would be great if
15 >> anyone can provide me more information on that idea.
16 >
17 > We mentioned this on IRC but I'm just posting it here for posterity: you
18 > should talk to the most interested userbase, our documentation team. You
19 > can find them at #gentoo-doc and the gentoo-doc mailing list.
20 >
21 > --
22 > Thanks,
23 > Donnie
24 >
25 > Donnie Berkholz
26 > Admin, Summer of Code
27 > Gentoo Linux
28 > Blog: http://dberkholz.com
34 Anurup Raveendran
35 Computer Science & Engineering(2007-2011)
36 Model Engineering College, Cochin
37 Mobile: +919895301078
38 Landline : 0496-2503009
39 E-mail id : anurupraveendran@×××××.com