From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Applying for Gentoo-SOC
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:13:15
1 On 12:07 Mon 28 Mar , Anurup Raveendran wrote:
2 > Hello , My name is Anurup Raveendran. I'm a final year student in
3 > Model Engineering College. I was going through the project ideas page.
4 > I came across the idea " Web Interface for submitting documentation
5 > changes". I want to apply for GSOC and interested in working on that
6 > idea. I didn't find any contacts on that idea. It would be great if
7 > anyone can provide me more information on that idea.
8
9 We mentioned this on IRC but I'm just posting it here for posterity: you
10 should talk to the most interested userbase, our documentation team. You
11 can find them at #gentoo-doc and the gentoo-doc mailing list.
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie
16
17 Donnie Berkholz