From: Arun Raghavan <arunissatan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo Council App
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:02:18
1 Hi,
2
3 On 30 March 2010 02:32, Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hello,
5 > I'm interested in creating Council web application.
6 >
7 > I was reading log of the last council meeting and... if voting will be
8 > held outside meetings maybe it's better to hold meeting on IRC. There
9 > would be a bot that would log meeting ( and feed data about meeting to
10 > web app). Web app would help with everything except meeting ( preparing
11 > agenda, voting, preparing summaries, ...).
12
13 Since this is a procedural matter that would need buy-in from the
14 council, are there any council members on this list?
15
16 I don't mean to discourage you, but have you seen
17 http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot? I think this is also a rather elegant
18 solution to the problem that doesn't require dramatic changes to how
19 we do things already.
20
21 Best,
22 --
23 Arun Raghavan
24 http://arunraghavan.net/
25 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)