From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo Council App
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:14:52
1 On 30.3.2010 12.01, Arun Raghavan wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On 30 March 2010 02:32, Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> Hello,
6 >> I'm interested in creating Council web application.
7 >>
8 >> I was reading log of the last council meeting and... if voting will be
9 >> held outside meetings maybe it's better to hold meeting on IRC. There
10 >> would be a bot that would log meeting ( and feed data about meeting to
11 >> web app). Web app would help with everything except meeting ( preparing
12 >> agenda, voting, preparing summaries, ...).
13 >
14 > Since this is a procedural matter that would need buy-in from the
15 > council, are there any council members on this list?
18 You could check who submitted the idea :)
19
20 > I don't mean to discourage you, but have you seen
21 > http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot? I think this is also a rather elegant
22 > solution to the problem that doesn't require dramatic changes to how
23 > we do things already.
26 Good to know. The IRC side is not my main goal any way but at least we
27 have it done already.
28
29 Regards,
30 Petteri