From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2012 Proposal
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:04:48
1 Hi,
2 Sorry for the lag,
3
4 > my name is Victor Buldakov, I am a student of the Computer Engineering
5 > and Informatics Department at the State Technological University, Russia.
6 > I would like to participate in "Google Summer Of Code-2012".
7
8 Great !
9
10 > I am interested in ideas that were proposed on Euscan in this link and I
11 > would like to participate in this project.
12 >
13 > I am experienced in Python, Django, Git and I have been using Gentoo Linux
14 > for several years.
15 > I have also been working for the ExactProSystems as a part time employee
16 > where I am writing web-applications in order to test trading systems.
17 >
18 > I would like to make the scan process in Euscan more flexible that's why I
19 > would like to cooperate with you and to work on this project.
20
21 Is it your first summer of code ? If yes, please take a look at the
22 schedule and see how it works, basically you'll have to file an
23 application for this project with some informations on what you are
24 planning to do and how you are planning to do it.
25
26 If you're interested by euscan, you can start by taking a look at the
27 git repository ( https://github.com/iksaif/euscan ). You can also
28 emerge euscan and play with it. Feel free to ask if you have any
29 question !
32 Corentin Chary
33 http://xf.iksaif.net