From: "Виктор Булдаков" <v1ctor.buldakov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] GSoC 2012 Proposal
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:04:30
1 To whom it may concern,
2
3 my name is Victor Buldakov, I am a student of the Computer Engineering
4 and Informatics Department at the State Technological University, Russia.
5 I would like to participate in "Google Summer Of Code-2012".
6
7 I am interested in ideas that were proposed on
8 Euscan<http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2012/Ideas/Ebuild_Upstream_Scanner>
9 in
10 this link and I would like to participate in this project.
11
12 I am experienced in Python, Django, Git and I have been using Gentoo Linux
13 for several years.
14 I have also been working for the
15 ExactProSystems<http://exactprosystems.co.uk/> as
16 a part time employee where I am writing web-applications in order to test
17 trading systems.
18
19 I would like to make the scan process in Euscan more flexible that's why I
20 would like to cooperate with you and to work on this project.
21
22 Looking forward to hearing from you soon
23
24 Sincerely yours,
25
26 Victor Buldakov