From: Rabi Shanker Guha <guha.rabishankar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] netifrc on systemd: Weekly Report #5
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:51:15
1 Hello,
2
3 This week I tested the codebase on gentoo+systemd machines.
4 Upon testing it on a actual systemd machine, I figured out the missing
5 functions and fixed a few bugs. I could successfully test eth0 and lo
6 interfaces. I also tested it on a gentoo+openrc system to make sure that I
7 did not introduce any breaking changes
8
9 Added the prototype for is_net_fs function and defined functions primarily
10 used in the depend block (program, after, need, etc.)
11
12 I'm attaching the VirtualBox Image I'm using and the build instructions
13 here:
14 VirtualBox image:
15 Gentoo -
16 https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8yZctFMulwlT2hwanNpTVdJWkE&usp=sharing
17
18 Build Instructions:
19 1. After getting the VM running, I generally mount /usr/portage and
20 /usr/local/portage from my local machine
21 /usr/local/portage is my local overlay:
22 https://github.com/rabisg/gentoo-overlay
23 But now netifrc-9999 is installed anyways
24 2. You can directly run
25 sudo systemctl restart net@eth0
26 sudo systemctl status net@eth0
29 Regards,