From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Summary for 2013.6.7-19
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:25:18
1 On 06/20/2013 06:20 AM, heroxbd wrote:
2 > Dear Luca,
3 >
4 > Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> writes:
5 >
6 >> The plan is fine, but if there is time left I'd like to focus on using
7 >> clang as main compiler for prefix and use musl as prefix libc.
8 >>
9 >> The rationale for the first is to push a bit the boundary the second is
10 >> because musl had been touted as a good match as side-libc for android
11 >> since it is really compact yet posix functional.
12 >
13 > Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I have digged through
14 > http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Clang and http://www.musl-libc.org. As I am
15 > personally after a Gentoo/XWayland mobile device, I'd like to give
16 > Prefix/libc on arm a higher priority than alternative cc/libc.
17
18 Sounds fine for me as priority =)
19
20 lu