From: heroxbd <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android: Summary for 2013.6.7-19
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 04:20:56
1 Dear Luca,
2
3 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> writes:
4
5 > The plan is fine, but if there is time left I'd like to focus on using
6 > clang as main compiler for prefix and use musl as prefix libc.
7 >
8 > The rationale for the first is to push a bit the boundary the second is
9 > because musl had been touted as a good match as side-libc for android
10 > since it is really compact yet posix functional.
11
12 Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I have digged through
13 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Clang and http://www.musl-libc.org. As I am
14 personally after a Gentoo/XWayland mobile device, I'd like to give
15 Prefix/libc on arm a higher priority than alternative cc/libc.
16
17 Cheers,
18 Benda